- Engine: 2.5L I-4 DOHC SMPI
- Front-Wheel Drive
- 3.63 Axle Ratio
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 17 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Strut Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/DefrosterLight Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Grille w/Chrome Bar
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Radio w/Seek-Scan Clock Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
- Window Grid Antenna
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer Odometer Engine Coolant Temp Tachometer Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter 2 Door Curb/Courtesy Illuminated Entry Illuminated Ignition Switch and Panic Button
- Remote Releases -Inc: Mechanical Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Instrument Panel Covered Bin Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Sliding Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest
- Engine Immobilizer
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Air Filtration
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
The Toyota Camry of years past has been renowned for its stalwart reliability, solid engineering and fuel economy. With the 2015 redesign Toyota added 'bold styling' to that list. The new Camry features stronger front and rear styling and additional character lines on the side, while the whole car cuts a sportier stance.
The interior features soft-touch materials throughout, so even the base model feels relatively luxurious. Toyota claims that this Camry has the quietest interior yet, while the dashboard puts more of an emphasis on high-tech amenities. The overall look both inside and outside is definitely more exciting than in years past.
Powering the Camry is a choice of one of two engines, a 2.4L 4-cylinder engine making 178 horsepower or a 3.5L V6 making 268 horsepower. Both engines are mated to advanced 6-speed automatic transmissions, and with either choice, the Camry is rated at above 30 mpg on the highway. While the 4-cylinder engine provides plenty of power for most applications, the V6 actually packs decent punch, with impressive acceleration to match.
For fuel misers, the Camry is offered with a hybrid drivetrain as well. The hybrid drivetrain provides up to 200 horsepower, utilizing both a 2.5L 4-cylinder and an electric motor. Acceleration numbers fall somewhere between the four and 6-cylinder engines, however fuel economy is far better than either non-hybrid model: The Camry Hybrid is rated at 43 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway. Both are excellent numbers for a car this big.
The non-hybrid Camry is offered in four basic trim levels, LE, SE, XSE and XLE any of which can be had with either engine. Hybrid models are offered in LE, SE and XLE trims only.
The Camry is a mid-sized car and in this segment, even the base model offers plenty of features and amenities. The LE-trimmed Camry is equipped with a backup camera, automatic headlights, an 8-way power adjustable driver's seat, a 6.1-inch touchscreen controlled audio system, keyless entry, Bluetooth hands-free controls, as well as air conditioning and power windows.
SE models are a little bit sportier and come standard with 17-inch alloy wheels, a more aggressive looking front grill, a rear spoiler, a multi-function information display and sport-tuned suspension.
The XSE trim builds on the sporty SE model, adding 18-inch machined-face alloy wheels, dual-zone automatic climate control, LED daytime running lights and seating surfaces trimmed in Toyota's "Ultrasuede" material.
The XLE trim is the most luxurious trim level. It features 17-inch alloy wheels, leather trimmed seats, a power moonroof, as well as daytime running lights and dual-zone climate control.
Options available on the Camry line include a premium Entune audio system, a navigation system, a smart key system with push button start and illuminated entry, a blind spot monitoring system, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror with Homelink integration.
All Camry models come standard with 10 airbags, anti-lock brakes and traction and stability control.
The Toyota Camry returns in 2017 mostly unchanged. Toyota's Entune Audio Plus multimedia system now comes standard with navigation on XLE and XSE models, along with wireless smartphone charging. An automatic braking system is also newly available for 2017.