2012 Ford Econoline Van E-350 Super Duty Ext XL Westbury NY
||8 Cylinder Engine
WAS $19,998. LOW MILES - 54,357! Third Row Seat, Flex Fuel, iPod/MP3 Input, INTERIOR UPGRADE PKG, Rear Air, KBB.com explains Today's E-Series is filled with modern safety and convenience features unheard of just a few years ago.. AND MORE!======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Third Row Seat, Rear Air, Flex Fuel, iPod/MP3 Input. ======OPTION PACKAGES: INTERIOR UPGRADE PKG: front & rear carpeting, XLT side/rear cargo door trim panels, cloth bucket seats, dash absorber, headlights-on audible alert warning chime, front carpeted floor mats, Insulation pkg, pwr windows & locks group. Electronic Stability Control, 4-Wheel ABS, Vinyl Seats, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Tire Pressure Monitoring System. ======EXPERTS RAVE: Today's E-Series is filled with modern safety and convenience features unheard of just a few years ago. -KBB.com. ======A GREAT TIME TO BUY: Reduced from $19,998. ======BUY FROM AN AWARD WINNING DEALER: When you're looking for a better selection of new and used cars, a superior customer service experience that puts your needs first, and a team of professional technicians that can keep your car working right, Westbury Toyota has you covered. Serving the communities of Hempstead, Garden City, Hickville, East Meadow, and Levittown, the Westbury Toyota family is here for you. Pricing analysis performed on 6/23/2017. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
$0 5.4L EFI FFV V8 ENGINE
- 3 Doors
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- Air conditioning
- Automatic Transmission
- Clock - In-radio display
- Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 15 and EPA city (mpg): 11
- Intermittent window wipers
- Passenger Airbag - Cancellable
- Power steering
- Rear air conditioning
- Rear bench seats
- Rear heat
- Rear-wheel drive
- Stability control - Stability control with anti-roll
- Tilt steering wheel
- Traction control - ABS and driveline
- 5.4L EFI FFV V8 engine
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- Electronic throttle controlRear-wheel drive
- 650 CCA (72 amp-hr) maintenance-free battery
- 120 amp alternator
- 5000# capacity twin I-beam front/6340# capacity semi-floating rear axles
- Front stabilizer bar
- Front & rear HD shock absorbers
- Pwr steering
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- LT245/75R16E all-season BSW tires
- 60/40 hinged side cargo door
- 16 x 7 styled steel wheels w/sport wheel covers
- Sport wheel covers
- Spare tire and wheel
- Solar tinted glass
- Interval windshield wipers
- 50/50 hinged swing-out rear cargo door w/172-degree door checks
- 15-passenger seating
- High capacity front & rear air conditioning
- (3) 3-passenger 2nd 3rd & 4th row bench seats
- (1) 4-passenger 5th row bench seat
- Front inboard armrest
- Slim line color-keyed engine cover console-inc: dual bin stowage (3) cup holders
- Black plastic stepwell pads
- Tilt steering wheel
- (4) 12-volt pwr points-inc: (2) instrument panel (1) glove box (1) located rear of driver
- Black cowl side trim panels
- Dual A-pillar grab handles
- Rear cargo light
- Courtesy light switches for all doors
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- AdvanceTrac w/roll stability control
- Driver & front passenger 2nd generation airbags
- Front height adjustable 3-point safety belts
- Rear 3-point shoulder/lap safety belts in all positions
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Dual note electric horn
- 5.4L EFI FFV V8 ENGINE
E-Series vans are available in the several regular and "heavy-duty" configurations: E-150 and E-350. The E-350 trim is available in an extended-wheelbase variation.
On the E-150 trims a 4.6L V8 engine that makes 225 horsepower and 286 pound-feet of torque is standard. A 225-horse 5.4L V8 engine is optional. That same 5.4L is standard on the E-350, while a 6.8L Triton V10 engine capable of 305 horsepower and 420 pound-feet of torque is optional.
The E-150 has an overall length of 216.7 inches, and extended versions are about 20 inches longer. When properly equipped, the passenger wagon E-350 can hold up to 15 passengers.
Standard safety features include driver and front passenger air bags, 4-wheel anti-lock brake system, tire pressure monitoring system, side-intrusion door beams and AdvanceTrac and Roll Stability. Available safety options include Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, which allows for direct operation of the trailer's electronic brakes, a dash-mounted front-passenger air bag cutoff switch and a rear-view camera system.
Storage space abounds in all E-Series trims, including door panels with integrated second-bin compartments, a contents-retention strap driver's door, a storage tray above the passenger airbag, three large cup holders, an integrated clipboard holder, space for a laptop and a large glove box with a second power point.
Available options on the E-Series include remote keyless entry, exterior upgrade packages, the usual power accessories, carpeted floor covering and insulation and comfort items. Four after-market-configurable dashboard switches are available for accessory integration.
Ford also offers some innovative fleet and job-site technology for 2011. Ford's "Crew Chief" is a fleet telematics and diagnostics system that allows small fleet owners to manage their vehicles, track dispatches and keep detailed vehicle maintenance records. Rear air conditioning and a back-up camera system are also available.
Ford's work-horse passenger van carries into 2012 largely unchanged. The standard stereo gains an audio input jack. Last year's Magneti Marelli in-dash computer is not available for 2012.