2008 Toyota Camry Solara Sport Westbury NY
||V6 Cylinder Engine
REDUCED FROM $17,888! CARFAX 1-Owner, ONLY 44,968 Miles! Sport trim. Alloy Wheels, iPod/MP3 Input, Multi-CD Changer, VEHICLE STABILITY CONTROL (VSC), 3-SPOKE LEATHER-WRAPPED STEERING WHEE... 8-WAY PWR DRIVER SEAT. CLICK NOW!
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
iPod/MP3 Input, Multi-CD Changer Toyota Sport with COSMIC BLUE METALLIC exterior and DARK CHARCOAL interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 210 HP at 5600 RPM*.
SPORTS PKG W/ALL-SEASON TIRES P215/55R17 all-season tires w/17 x 7 aluminum alloy wheels, HID headlights, VEHICLE STABILITY CONTROL (VSC), 8-WAY PWR DRIVER SEAT, 3-SPOKE LEATHER-WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL. Rear Spoiler, MP3 Player, Keyless Entry, Remote Trunk Release, Steering Wheel Controls.
EXPERTS ARE SAYING
Interior fit and finish is best-in-class, and the mix of metallic and satin finishes interspersed with high-quality plastics provides a distinctive, upscale appearance. -Edmunds.com. 4 Star Rollover Rating.
AFFORDABLE TO OWN
BUY FROM AN AWARD WINNING DEALER
When you're looking for a better selection of new and used cars, a superior customer service experience that puts your needs first, and a team of professional technicians that can keep your car working right, Westbury Toyota has you covered. Serving the communities of Hempstead, Garden City, Hickville, East Meadow, and Levittown, the Westbury Toyota family is here for you.
Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
- 3.3L DOHC SMPI VVT-i 24-valve V6 engine
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/OD-inc: intelligence programming (ECT-i)
- Front wheel drive
- Front/rear independent MacPherson strut suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Temporary spare tire
- Variable-assist pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Pwr retractable fabric convertible top-inc: full headliner glass rear window
- Daytime running lights
- Front fog lamps
- LED tail lights
- Color-keyed pwr mirrors
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing glass
- Variable intermittent wipers
- Center console-inc: storage armrest dual front cup holders
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel w/audio & multi-information display controls
- Exterior temp gauge
- Direct tire pressure monitoring systemPwr automatic door locks w/anti-lockout feature
- Pwr windows-inc: driver-side auto-up/down retained pwr
- Pwr auto-down rear quarter windows
- Multi-information display-inc: average speed instant/average fuel economy distance to empty elapsed time functions
- Remote keyless entry-inc: 2-stage unlocking trunk release panic function illuminated entry
- Cruise control
- Rear window defogger
- (7) speakers
- Digital clock
- (2) 12-volt auxiliary pwr outlets
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Dual stage driver & front passenger airbags w/passenger occupant sensor
- Front seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Daytime running lamps
- Rear seat LATCH child restraint system
- 4-WHEEL ABS
- 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES
- 5-SPEED A/T
- ADJUSTABLE STEERING WHEEL
- ALUMINUM WHEELS
- AM/FM STEREO
- AUTO-OFF HEADLIGHTS
- AUXILIARY PWR OUTLET
- BUCKET SEATS
- CLOTH SEATS
- COMPACT SPARE TIRE
- CRUISE CONTROL
- DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
- DRIVER AIR BAG
- DRIVER ILLUMINATED VANITY MIRROR
- DRIVER LUMBAR
- DRIVER VANITY MIRROR
- FOG LAMPS
- FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
- GASOLINE FUEL
- HID HEADLIGHTS
- INTERMITTENT WIPERS
- IPOD/MP3 INPUT
- KEYLESS ENTRY
- LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL
- MP3 PLAYER
- MULTI-CD CHANGER
- PASS-THROUGH REAR SEAT
- PASSENGER AIR BAG
- PASSENGER ILLUMINATED VISOR MIRROR
- PASSENGER VANITY MIRROR
- POWER DOOR LOCKS
- POWER DRIVER MIRROR
- POWER DRIVER SEAT
- POWER STEERING
- POWER WINDOWS
- REAR DEFROST
- REAR SPOILER
- REMOTE TRUNK RELEASE
- SIDE AIR BAG
- STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
- TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM
- TIRES - FRONT PERFORMANCE
- TIRES - REAR PERFORMANCE
- TRIP COMPUTER
- V6 CYLINDER ENGINE
- VARIABLE SPEED INTERMITTENT WIPERS
- VEHICLE ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
Toyota's Solara coupe models come with either an inline four-cylinder or V6 engine for 2008, while the convertible comes only with a V6. Both are offered in SE, Sport, or SLE variants. The four-cylinder engine is the familiar 2.4L that powers many other vehicles in the Toyota line; here it makes 155 horsepower and can be paired with either a five-speed manual gearbox or five-speed automatic transmission. The V6 is a 210-horsepower, 3.3L, available only with a five-speed automatic. Both engines have variable valve timing for improved response through the rev range without a sacrifice in efficiency.
Fuel efficiency is a strong point, especially with the four-cylinder; with the five-speed automatic, the Solara coupe is rated at 22 mpg city, 31 mpg highway.
The Convertible comes with a power-retractable soft top that raises or lowers in only ten seconds. Convertibles also get a glass rear window, soft headliner, and power rear quarter windows with controls next to the driver. An available windscreen helps cut high-speed turbulence. With the top up, the convertible actually has more headroom than the coupe.
The Solara's suspension has been calibrated to offer a good compromise between a soft, smooth ride and crisp handling. Both the front and rear suspension systems are mounted onto anti-vibration subframes. In the convertible there's extra foam filler inside panels to help reduce road and wind noise.
In either coupe or convertible form, the Solara is one of few models to provide enough rear seating space for adults. In the coupe, the back seat has adjustable headrests and is split 60/40 and can fold forward.
SE models come with standard cruise control, a power driver's seat with lumbar adjustment, remote keyless entry, and power windows. The Sport models add larger 17-inch chrome-finished alloy wheels, a rear spoiler, a chrome exhaust tip, sport-tuned suspension, and black graphite trim. Convertible Sports also get high-intensity discharge (HID) headlamps. At the top of the line is the SLE, which has an automatic climate control, a JBL sound system, a power moonroof, heated exterior mirrors, and a security system. V6 SLE models also add a leather interior and heated front seats.
Noteworthy options on the SLE include XM or Sirius satellite radio compatibility, and a DVD-based, voice-activated navigation system.
The Toyota Solara is carried over into 2008 with no changes.