Westbury Toyota is part of the Len Stoler auto group, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified NEW & USED AUTOMOTIVE SALES to our team. Westbury Toyota offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
- Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Committed to positive online reputation.
- Sales experience (within in the automotive industry) preferred but not required
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Valid NY driver license and a good driving record.
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program.
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.